Saturday, June 20, 2009

TG 2

Today my class TG 2 suddenly want to snap picture..ahhaha..

Well,about my class,I had nothing much to say about...but,all of them are nice and friendly...till now,i haven't close with them yet as I admit that i'm the person who like to mix with the people i feel comfortable and know them well and they too know me well..I need a long time to get close with people...So,till now,i still not very know my classmates..I think time maybe a chances for me to know them..

My class :

My Class-TG 2


Everyone peace......


Take two...


Well....Our class will go for vacation that is Gua Tempurung next week...This is a chances for us to know more each others...
It's also will become a part of memorable for us...

Hee...
Nitez....
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment