Monday, June 1, 2009

My First Day-Degree

My Hand Red Patches...(after donating blood)...

Well,finally today new semester had started..Yesterday can't sleep dun know why..rolling on the bed till 4sth only sleep..same goes to sinrui..Is it I got excited?But,i dun think so..My first class is Principles Of Marketing Tutorial..The tutor name is Garry..He really speaks well in english and his accent is awesome..No doubt he studied in University Monash if i not mistaken in Britain and work there before..Erm..I wish I can speak so well like him..

Skip................................................................................

Today first day of my class I quite enjoy and I knew a lot of new friends although i forget their name..I'm kinda weak in remembering people's name especially in chinese..But,sooner it will come in my mind eventually..So,I did not worry about this..
After finish class,me and zoe walk to heritage hall to donate blood..Is me donate blood not zoe..She just be my companion cause she tell me she scare of injection..The souvenir not bad this time..include cert,key chain some drinks as well. It's better compare to last time when i donate my blood..Today,the nurse make me pain as she inject till so hard even i scream in my heart..totally different from my previous experience..is not pain at all..Now,it's caused my hand got big red patches...

After that me and zoe headed to old town to BSN to buy pin number for ptptn and Public Bank to open saving accounts.Last time i got a scholarship for my SPM result..The BSN account..din expect they will debit the money for second year in form 6..Not bad.hee..Got money..lol..i'm still suprise ask them is it the balance I had..She say yes..fuhh..we waited more than an hour to complete the opening account at public bank..Zoe really lose her patient while waiting as she told me she dun like to wait..The service there really slow..Can't they upgraded their service???

Then,after buying lunch we headed back and after having my lunch I take a nap as i'm too tired...

Ermm..Just for today..
Going to continued cooking my drama..
Hee..Nitez..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Mr. Mcknob said...

I just read through several of your posts. Nice blog!

Madrness said...

please visit my blog
the ice age

Shirlynn said...

Erm...Thankz..Who are you?How you can link to my blog...

Post a Comment