Saturday, July 11, 2009

Festival Of Mind

Well,Today can consider a big day for UTAR,Kampar-Perak Campus as the Festival Of Mind V was intend to held..at Heritage Hall..Even,Deputy Of Prime Minister is attending for opening ceremony..

Well,I doesn't really concern what were event happening on this Festival Mind..till today I need attend lecture and tutorial for Business Law at 12pm. When today wana headed to campus,received a call from desmun..Luckily I saw him walking to my house and my sis fetch us along with zoe to campus and Desmun met Annie..Desmun ask me to do him a favor to ask my lecturer to give a guideline for his assignment..

Ya..I help him to ask but,my lecturer say this assignment question was totally out of our syllabus and the question was related to company act not business act..So,I did tell desmun just now and I know he quite disappointed as my lecturer couldn't help him..He even ask me to try to beg my lecturer and ask him again..I looked he too quite pity and I promise I will try my best to ask again..sigh..Student life was tough and not easy as we think..It's totally different from what I heard previously..

Today had an 1 and the half hour break,so decided to go have a look for the Festival Mind events..a lot of secondary school students came and it was so crowded..me and ximei have enjoy some mind games..and it's was really nice although some we couldn't solve it..

This sunday having Business Law exam..Till now,I haven finish revise yet as i had no mood to study and it seems can't absorb to my mind what I had studied..anyone can scold me as I'm lazy and not concentrating on my studies...

A lot of plights I need to worried..my studies,assignment,exams(whether I can score well?),my friends and etc..Seems lacking of time..sigh..

Well..I think I had to end here as I really need to revise my notes as I really really worried with my studies now..

Festival Mind picture..I managed to snap some picture there..

A lot of challenging games that we used to play when childhood..



Free pack of festival of mind as memory..


Me and ximei are trying to solve the games..It's really challenging..
I give up at last..but,ximei succeed at the end but just one colour..



Finally,slove..BRAVO...


Last..I want say out loud~~~I MISS home..Long time din back to home..Miss grandma dishes,miss mum and dad..miss my lovely and sweet family...

*Nitez*
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment